CRPF(Central Reserve Police Force)Recruitment 2016 Latest Notification for 686 Head Constables Posts Apply online Through www.crpf.gov.in
Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF) Released a Notification For The Recruitment of 686 Head Constables in its Official Website www.crpf.gov.in. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online till 05-05-2016. CRPF is the largest India’s Central Armed Police Force which lies in assisting the State Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter-insurgency.It also plays a major role in the security arrangements which take place in election and National riots.
More details about CRPF Recruitment 2016 including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply are given below:
Total no of posts available : 686
Name of the Posts: Head Constable
Categories With their Vacancies:
• for General: 303 Posts
• for OBC : 162 Posts
• for SC : 90 Posts
• for ST : 131 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment 2016 :
• Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board or university.
• Candidate should also need knowledge of computer along with good typing speed.
Age Limit :18 to 25 years(as on 05-05-2016)
• For OBC Candidates : 3 years
• For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
• Pay Scale : Rs 5,200 – 20,200
• Grade Pay : Rs 2,400
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on written examination, physical standard test (PST) and skill test.
• for General/OBC Candidates:Rs. 100(Online)
• for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through CRPF website www.crpf.nic.in form 06-04-2016 to 05-05-2016.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 06-04-2016
• Last Date of Online Application: 05-05-2016
• Date of Written Examination: 26-06-2016
DIGP (Estt),Directorate General,
Official site: www.crpf.nic.in & www.crpf.gov.in