Indo – Tibetian Border Police Force ITBP Recruitment 2016 Notification for 44 Head Constable Posts Through www.itbpolice.nic.in
Indo – Tibetian Border Police Force , Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor) vacancies.Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 22-04-2016 & For Remote Areas on or before 29-04-2016.More details about ITBP(Indo – Tibetian Border Police Force) Recruitment 2016 including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply are given below:
ITBP Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 44 posts
Name of the posts: Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor)
Job Location: Shillong (Meghalaya)
Categories Wise Vacancies:
• for General : 22 Posts
• for O BC : 12 Posts
• for SC : 07 Posts
• for ST : 03 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indo – Tibetian Border Police Force Recruitment:
• Candidates should have completed graduation degree or its its equivalent qualification from any Recognised university or institutions.
Age Limit :
• Applicants should have minimum Age of 20 years and maximum of 25 years as on 22-04-2016
• Pay Scale : Rs 5,200 – 20,200
• Grade Pay : Rs 2,400
• Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination, Physical Standard Test, Medical Test followed by interview conducted by I T B P
• for General/O BC Candidates: Rs.50/- (Online)
• for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply:-
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through www.itbpolice.nic.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 22-04-2016.
Important Dates :
•Last Date for Submission Application Form: 22-04-2016.
Procedure To Apply:-
• logon to official website www.itbpolice.nic.in.
• Click on link named I T B P Head Constable Vacancy 2016.
• Download & Fill the application form.
• Pay application fee.
• submit to the Following Address:
The Inspector General
North Eastern Frontier Hqr
ITBP, Old A.P. Secretariat Building