OSSC Recruitment 2017 : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has an advertised notification for the recruitment of different posts under different Head of Department,Director of Industries and Transport Commissioner on Contractual basis. Eligible candidates are invited to apply On-line Application Form. The details like Name of the post,Number of Vacancies,Age Limit, Educational Qualification and more are given below.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Director of Industries,Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Offices of different Heads of Departments
Office of Transport Commissioner (STA) & EIC, Electricity-cum-PCEI
Examination Fee for OSSC Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ ST & PWD candidates) through the following modes of payment before submitting On-line Application Form.
- E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
- On-line Mode: Candidates can pay through on-line mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card by which an e-Challan will generate from the Treasury portal.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
1. Log on to www.ossc.gov.in
2. Click on “On-line Application Form”.
3. Select the desired post.
4. Click on “For Registration, Click Here” for New Candidates.
5. Click on “For Registered user login, Click Here”if already registered candidates.
6. Fill the details carefully & Submit the form.
7. Take a print out of on-line application for future use.