SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2016
Its important to check for SBI Clerk eligibility criteria 2016. With out these conditions satisfied you cannot apply for SBI Clerk exam 2016.
Remove the questions like What is the sbi clerk eligibility 2016 ?. Being an SBI Clerk job aspirant you need to know this. Candidates need to satisfy education qualification and age limit conditions to apply for clerical exam. First thing you have to know before you apply online for SBI Clerk exam 2016, keep in mind the following restrictions and conditions to follow.
SBI Clerk age limit :
SBI clerk age limit-Generally the age limit for sbi clerk exam is 20-28 years for open category/unreserved candidates.But under government of India reservation rules act,there is upper age limit applicable for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
SBI Clerk age limit relaxation : OBC- 3 years,SC/ST-5 years,Ex-servicemen-3 years,PWD- 10 years,Widows/ Divorced women-9 years
1.Open category/Unreserved/ General category applicants must have between 20 to 28 years.
2.For SC/ST applicants, 5 years relaxation provided as per the rules,so the maximum age could be 33 years
3. OBC Students can have up to 31 years.
4.10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.
5.Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated can have up to 09 years.
6. EXSM (Ex-Servicemen’s) relaxation will be Period of service in Defence + 3 years.
SBI Clerk Education qualification:
- Candidates must have degree (graduation level) pass or equivalent qualification recognised by the central/state government
- A Candidate, who passed degree in Graduation level with pass marks from a recognized university,he/she are eligible to participate in this sbi clerk recruitment 2016-17 project.
- Knowledge of local language will be added an extra qualification.
- Candidates who are appearing in final year examination are also eligible to fill SBI Clerk online application form
Also look on SBI Clerk Selection process 2016 and Preparation books.
If you have any queries regarding SBI clerk eligibility criteria 2016, leave a question by using comment form,we will get back to answer your questions.