WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 : Water and Power Consultancy Services (India) Limited under Ministry of Water Resources has an advertised notification for the recruitment of various posts in various departments. The Name of the Post,Number of Vacancies,Age Limit,Educational Qualification,Experience and Pay Scale are given below in detailed manner.
- Recruitment and Selection procedure.
- Record Maintenance and Documentation.
- Administrative Work.
- Organising and Conducting of meetings.
WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017
Selection Process of WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 for above Posts :
Selection process will be consisting of following:
- Written Test (Multiple Choice Questions/ Objective Type Questions).
- On the basis of performance in Written Test, short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion.
- On the basis of performance in Written Test and Group Discussion, short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- The selection committee reserves the right to short-list the applicants to be called for selection process depending upon vacancies/applications received/candidates short-listed.
Service Agreement Bond :
Candidates are required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period/probation period and thereafter serve the organization for at least four years. The amount of bond is Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) in case of GEN/OBC and Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How To Apply for WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 :
CV’s should be submitted strictly in prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of Date of birth, Qualification, Experience and Proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging with reserved category. Only hard copy will be accepted. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their application in the prescribed proforma before Last Date which is 04-01-2017.
Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana.
The last date for receipt of application is 04-01-2017.
NOTE : For more details on Relaxation of Age, Compensation/pay package and Other Terms and Conditions/ Instructions for application, Refer the official Notification below.